Title: Maintenance Technician---Level 2
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Wage:$25-28 hourly, based on experience
Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 10pm - 6am
Objective: To repair and maintain the building and equipment in the facilities including preventative maintenance.
Ensures proper operation and maintenance of all equipment and building systems including:
Ø Line equipment
Ø Ammonia Refrigeration System
Ø Liquid Nitrogen Refrigerant System
Ø Flour, Sugar and Oil Silo
Ø Miscellaneous installations, upgrades and special projects as needed
Ø Forklifts, tow motors and hydraulic lifts (including bowl lifts and man-lifts).
- Ensures proper operation and maintenance of all equipment and building systems
- Work closely with the maintenance personnel to discuss items in need of repair. May be required to work on special projects as needed.
- Assesses the monthly walk-through results and completes designated jobs.
- Repairs production equipment as needed.
- Follows safety standards as required by OSHA including lockout tag out on machines.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains a log of completed tasks. Tracks all corrective actions.
- Other duties include painting, carpentry, plumbing ,repairing walls, floors and ceilings.
- Orders parts as needed.
- Oversees outside contractors if needed.
- Performs welding as needed.
- Follows GMP and HACCP guidelines, personal practices/personal processing practices while on the production floor.
- Maintains tools and follows tool-control policy per SQF guidelines.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, featuring